Isla Mujeres Palace
- stuff to do
- all inclusive
- eat & drink
- get busy & entertainment
- weddings & groups
Isla Mujeres, where the Isla Mujeres Palace is located, is a quiet sanctuary surrounded by pristine waters and one of the most stunning beaches in Mexico. This quiet couples-only resort is so peaceful that it seems in a completely different world from bustling Cancun.
Palace Resorts - the company that sets the standard in five star, all inclusive resort accommodations - is pleased to announce the updated $1500 Resort Credit.
Updates include: Scuba diving information for Cozumel Palace and Isla Mujeres Palace, Pricing for Wet'n Wild is now the same for adults and children, price change for Isla Mujeres Tour, Zip line tour is no longer offered at Playacar Palace, Cozumel Total is a new tour for Playacar Palace. Tickets to the ferry are not included however, they can be purchased at reduced price at the Palance Vacation Planners Desk, Playacar Mia club admission is no longer included in the $1500 Resort Credit.
Palace Resorts is working hard to bring our guests the very best in all inclusive entertainment.
When you book a vacation at Palace Resorts, you'll automatically get a credit in your guest folio - up to $2500 USD, depending on how many nights you book. You can use your credit to pay for rounds of golf, spa experiences and all sorts of other stuff on the resort. There's no need to reserve anything in advance, just visit the Palace Vacation Planner desk when you arrive to plan your activity or get ideas.
At Palace Resorts, they take pride as being the leaders in "awe-inclusive" offerings that set then apart from the compettition. They annouce complimentary direct transfer to Isla Mujeres Palace through Islander, Palace Resorts' new Sea Ray, for any mutual guests who stay three nights or more. With the acquisition of Islander, Palace Resorts elevates its inclusive offerings to guests. Once at the marina, guests will be welcomed aboard Islander where all their drinks and snacks are included. After just a quick and beautiful boat ride, guests will be dropped off directly on property at Isla Mujueres Palace where they can check in and begin to enjoy their stay.
Complimentary Sea Transportation to Isla Mujeres Palace
- Guests can book their seats in a complementary sea ride to Isla Mujeres Palace for up to 9 guests, including luggage.
- All guests are responsible for their own transportation from the airport to Marina Hacienda del Mar Office, Tel: + 52 (998) 880 1070 - Km 1.5 Carretera Puerto Juarez- Punta Sam, Cancun, Mexico 77500. Only the sea ride is complementary.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the date and time you’ll be arriving at Marina Hacienda del Mar along with your flight itineraries.
- Applications to be picked up in the pier, should be sent 24 hours in advance of arrival between 9 am and 6 pm The applications made on the same day will not be permitted or granted.
- You must add the pick up in the confirmation document. Guests arriving late are responsible for their own transportation and must be responsible for their stay in Cancun at the same time they will have to reprogram their transfer.
Departures from Cancun: (Marina Hacienda del Mar) 9:00 am – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Departures from Isla Mujeres pier: 8:00 am – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm y 4:00 pm.
- Restrictions apply for weddings and groups, because of the maximum capacity of the boat.
- Palace Premier and Palace Elite members booking transportation through Elite Transfers and Palace Transfers, these departments are responsible for making reservations directly to the hotel.
- If the sea transportation is not able to sail due to weather conditions, maintenance, or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable circumstances, guest is responsible for the ferry tickets and any taxis taken to the property. Guests will be responsible for resubmitting their request for the sea transportation.
- Sea transportation does not operate on Wednesdays.