Kauai Marriott Resort
Spread across 800 acres edging Kalapaki Beach, swanky Kauai Marriott Resort has what it takes for a fabulous tropical vacation, not the least of which is a 26,000-square-foot mega pool and Jack Nicklaus championship golf course. Set on the eastern shore of Kauai, the Kauai Marriott Resort is just five minutes from Lihue airport. It is centrally located for exploring, from Waimea Canyon 31 miles west to the Na Pali cliffs 38 miles north. The shops and restaurants of Poipu Beach are just 15 miles southwest.
There will be a $25.00 per room, per day mandatory Resort Activity Program Fee which include the following services:
- Daily self parking
- Local, Inter-island, toll free connect and long distance phone calls to the United States and Canada
- Unlimited in-room high speed internet access Two Mai Tai Drinks (per room per stay)
- Complimentary Hula Lessons
- Complimentary Yoga Classes
- Merchandise discounts at participating vendors to include Kauai Lagoons Golf Course, Café Portofino, and merchandise at the Pool Towel Hut (excluding sunglasses)
- Services are subject to change
- Guests will be notified of the Resort Activity Program Fee upon check in to the Hotel
- Resort Activity Program Fee will be paid directly to the hotel by the guests.
The Resort Activity Package is now $30.00 per room, per day and includes:
Daily Self Parking ($16.00 daily value)
Local, inter-island, toll free connect and long distance phone calls to the United States and Canada
Unlimited In-room High Speed Internet access ($15.00 daily value)
Two Mai Tai drinks per room, per stay. ($24.00 value)
Complimentay Hula lessons
Complimentary Yoga classes
Merchandise discounts at participating vendors to include Kauai Lagoons Golf Course, Cafe Portofino and merchandise (excluding sunglasses) at the Pool Towel Hut.
They will be honoring the previous fee of $25.00 plus tax for bookings submitted through February 25, 2014, the new fee of $30.00 plus tax will apply for bookings received February 26, 2014 and thereafter.
The Prince Golf Course in Princeville, Kauai has closed. The course will be closed for an indefinite period of time and undergo a major renovation. The Prince will reopen as a private golf course. The award-winning Makai Golf Club at Princeville is open and available for play.