On the best stretch of legendary Waikiki beach sits the towering Sheraton Waikiki - a true medium of endless energy and electric excitement. Trendy, sophisticated, and completely refreshed, this Waikiki beach resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene, promising an inspired vacation for one and all. The resort is known for its breathtaking ocean-front views offered from 80% of our newly transformed guest rooms and suites, a first-of-its-kind newly opened "Superpool" and award winning dining venues.
There will be a Daily Resort Charge of $31.41, tax inclusive, per room, per stay, which includes the following benefits and amenities:
- High speed internet access in guest room
- Self parking for one vehicle (Valet parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- 1 liter of bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
- 1 adult beverage (alcoholic or non) per guest per stay
- Adult pool floats
- Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music, Portable DVD player with 8" screen, and selected, newly released movies
- Fitness Classes
- Children 5 and under eat for free from Children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner with paying adult
- Resort cultural classes
- "Collections of Waikiki" coupons
- 4"x6" portrait by photographer per room
- This charge will be billed directly to all guests
Experience your perfect Hawaii, from romantic escapes to thrilling adventures to family fun, with a vacation tailored by you. Select the Hawaiian Island of your choice, then select among our collection of 11 distinctive resorts on the islands of Kauai, Oahu, Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii. Take advantage of our Pursue Your Paradise Package and enjoy a Resort Credit of up to $1000 to personlize your perfect vacation.
Beginning January 1st, 2015, the daily resort charge will be $31.41, tax inclusive, per room, per day and will be billed directly to all guests. It includes:
High speed internet access in guest room
Self-parking for one vehicle (Valet Parking available for a nominal fee)
Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone call per day
1 Liter of Bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
Adult Pool Floats
Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music, Portable DVD player with 8" screen, and selected, newly released movies.
Children 5 and under eat for free from Children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
Resort Cultural Classes
"Collections of Waikiki" coupons
4"x6" portrait by photographer per room.