- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your rental car at the airport. Dont want to drive? No problem call us – we can set up transfers.
- Start your first 3 Nights in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego.By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel is located 94 miles from Juan Santamara Airport and 91 miles from Daniel Oduber Airport (Liberia). In the same way Montana de Fuego is located 1 mile from the hot springs available in the area and about 3-4 miles from the Arenal Volcano. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor’s Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Next stop is the area of Jaco/Punterenas.
- Spend 3 Nights at Punta Leona. Conveniently located within a ninety minute drive from San Jose, the Hotel Punta Leona is situated on one of Costa Rica`s most beautiful beaches. Some of Costa Rica`s best beaches can be found at The Punta Leona Hotel, where you can relax in stunning surroundings, enjoy amenities such as an on-site canopy tour, and indulge in delicious traditional cuisine.
- Breakfast Every Morning!
- Added On Value Tours Included at Montana De Fuego – Guided Early Birdwatching Hike, Guided Farm Tour, Guided Maleku Indiginous Culture Encounter, Unlimited access to hot springs! Tours for $35 Per Person – Canopy + Rappel, Horseback Riding or Tubing on Arenal River.
- Added Value Tours at Punta Leona – Guided Rainforest Hike and Butterfly Garden!