- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Eco Arenal Hotel. Nestled into a lush, beautifully maintained Setting near the Arenal Volcano and close to downtown La Fortuna, this hotel blends the relaxing, scenic ambiance of an eco-hotel with the friendly customer service and well-appointed amenities of a boutique hotel.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next stop – Head over the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 nights at Si Como No. Barefoot luxury and the magic of nature come together on Costa Rica’s stunning Central Pacific coast at Sí Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge. Innovatively integrated into one of the most idyllic hillsides in Manuel Antonio, its spectacular panoramic jungle and ocean vistas are just part of what make Sí Como No a first-class Manuel Antonio resort destination.
- Breakfast Included.
- 2 Nights in the cloud forest. This amazing deal just keeps getting better. Spend your last 2 nights at Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve in an individual casita with wood burning fireplace with breakfast. One of the few places in Costa Rica where you can enjoy all the comforts of an upscale boutique hotel while experiencing one of the most unique and endangered types of tropical forests in our very own private cloud forest reserve.
- ** We specialize In Costa Rica. Want to add another area? Call us. 1-800-603-3178.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Arenal Volcano Hike, Birdwatching & Horseback riding All For one low price $39 Per person!
- ** Top Tour worth adding in the Manuel Antonio Area: Manuel Antonio National Park, Catamaran tour, Damas Island Boat or Kayaking tour, Sea Kayak and Snorkeling, Naranjo white water rafting and Horseback riding one low price $49 per person.