- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $99 total for the 7 Days!) (insider tip add WIFI/GPS combo for only $99 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Next Stop Monteverde Cloud Forest. There are a number of cloud forests in Costa Rica with the most famous (perhaps in the world) being Monteverde. There are roughly 9,000 species of plants in Costa Rica, with approximately 3,000 growing in the Monteverde Forest. The complex eco-system is also home to over 100 mammal species, 400 types of bird and thousands of insect species.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Jaguarundi Lodge. We are located inside the only forest in the heart of Santa Elena. At only a two-minute walk, you can explore and experience the culture, and local traditions while enjoying restaurants and the Monteverde night life.
- Next and last stop, head over to the beach area of Playa Hermosa. Considered as having one of the best surf breaks, the Playa Hermosa on the Central Pacific is a great destination for the avid surfer! Located close to the other famous beach destination of Jaco, Playa Hermosa is the perfect beach for the anyone who loves the beach but loves to be close to nightlife and national parks.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, This hotel is located directly on Playa Hermosa beach in Puntarenas. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including national parks, white water rafting, horse riding and fishing.
- Breakfast Every Morning at all areas.
- Want Something a little nicer? Many upgrade in the link or call the experts! 1-800-603-3178.