- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your Manual Mini SUV (Suzuki Jimmy or Similar). Upgrade to automatic from only $59 (driving is recommended and very easy we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Eco Arenal Hotel. Nestled into a lush, beautifully maintained Setting near the Arenal Volcano and close to downtown La Fortuna, this hotel blends the relaxing, scenic ambiance of an eco-hotel with the friendly customer service and well-appointed amenities of a boutique hotel.
- Next Stop Monteverde Cloud Forest. There are a number of cloud forests in Costa Rica with the most famous (perhaps in the world) being Monteverde. There are roughly 9,000 species of plants in Costa Rica, with approximately 3,000 growing in the Monteverde Forest. The complex eco-system is also home to over 100 mammal species, 400 types of bird and thousands of insect species.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Monteverde Country Lodge. Newly remodeled assuring the maximum comfort, yet preserving the real essence of traditional rustic lodging of the Monteverde from 20 years ago. Wooden finishes and gorgeous gardens keep our guests in touch with nature.
- Next and last stop, head over to the beach area of Playa Hermosa. Considered as having one of the best surf breaks, the Playa Hermosa on the Central Pacific is a great destination for the avid surfer! Located close to the other famous beach destination of Jaco, Playa Hermosa is the perfect beach for the anyone who loves the beach but loves to be close to nightlife and national parks.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, This hotel is located directly on Playa Hermosa beach in Puntarenas. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including national parks, white water rafting, horse riding and fishing.
- Breakfast Every Morning at all areas.
- Want Something a little nicer? From only $159 more per person upgrade to Magic Mountain (Hot pools and amazing views of Volcano!), El Establo (superior hotel high in clouds with covered pool), & Oceano (Boutique hotel in downtown Jaco walk to everything!)
- Want a Deluxe Experience? For only $359 more per person upgrade to Volcano Lodge (Onsite Hot Springs!), Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco (small Luxury hotel w covered pool), Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort (One of my personal Favs! Best golf course in Costa Rica and has everything you would want in a luxury resort)
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area (Book when booking the trip in order to make sure you get a spot on the tour you want! Tours have VERY limited space): Canopy Tour (ziplining), Canyoning, Safari Float, Arenal Volcano Hike, Night Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $49 Per Tour Per person!