- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your Automatic SUV car rental at the airport.Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start off your amazing getaway in Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the premier destination of the Central Pacific region offering a variety of small intimate hotels artistically built into a rainforest hillside between town and the popular Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Tabulia Tree Hotel! Tabulia Tree is situated near the fishing town of Quepos and the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park along Costa Rica’s gorgeous central Pacific coast. Here visitors will be delighted by the natural beauty, exhilarating activities and ample supply of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next Head over to the Central Valley Cloud Forest are of Costa Rica! The Central Valley Cloud Forest in the Central Highlands of Costa Rica is one of the most scenic parts of the country with spectacular mountain peaks giving way to sweeping views of coffee plantations and active volcanoes below. This area is dotted with cloud forests – high-elevations forests that seem to literally rest within banks of clouds. Cloud forests are cool retreats from the tropical zones of the country, and hotbeds of biodiversity.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Poas Lodge. The Poas Volcano Lodge is situated in Costa Rica’s Central Valley outside the capital city of San José. The Poás Volcano Lodge is an intimate lodge nestled into the pasturelands that lay beneath the Poás Volcano. The property has impressive views of the volcano and borders a protected sub-tropical cloud forest.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next head over to the Arenal Area of Costa Rica! The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Hotel Linda Vista! The hotel has been strategically built on hilltops and slopes that have an incredibly beautiful panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and the adjacent “mystical” Arenal Lake. The spectacle of an active volcano and the relaxing views of the lake´s landscapes can be appreciated from the comfort of your room and balcony, or while having a nice meal in their restaurant, or while sipping an exotic cocktail in their wet bar or terrace. They are also dedicated to nature´s conservation, and especially attentive to the surrounding forests and national parks that harbor 5% of the world´s natural riches. A journey to this hotel will offer ultimate natural enjoyment while crossing through our beautiful country. Close to this hotel there are a great variety of exciting.
- Breakfast Included.
- Spend your last night back in San Jose at the Hotel Autentico.
- Want to add nights or try a different region? Call us! We are the experts!