Bahia Principe Grand Coba
Air, 7 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $669
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-CUN.
- Spend 7 Nights at the Bahia Principe Grand Coba! Grand Bahia Principe Coba. Grand Bahia Principe Coba is the best family vacation spot in all of the Riviera Maya. Grand Bahia Principe Coba is a hotel where adults and children can have fun together, but at the same time enjoy their own space, all while delighting in beautiful natural surroundings. The perfect opportunity for intrepid families to immerse themselves in a fascinating culture.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Add nights starting at $79 Per Person/Night!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale..(Available Land Only Also)
- Add Only $29: Houston.
- Add Only $59: Chicago.
- Add Only $129: Dallas & Denver.
- Add Only $149: Nashville.
- Add Only $189: NYC & Washington DC.
- Add Only $199: Cincinnati & Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities!
- Select May/June Departures (Other dates small fee. Must be flexible for the lowewst rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 – $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 – $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.