Bahia Principe Grand La Romana
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $369
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare NYC-SDQ.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Bahia Principe Grand La Romana! Grand Bahia Principe La Romana is a glittering place full of light and sunshine next to an extensive sand beach of more than 1,100 meters of length, surround by bay palm trees with idyllic soothing views to a beautiful bay. The hotel is located in the southern part of the Dominican Republic, between Santo Domingo and La Romana.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Add nights starting at $59 Per Person/Night!
- Base Rate From: NYC. (Available Land Only)
- Add Only $9: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $49: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $79: San Francisco.
- Add Only $109: Washington DC.
- Add Only $119: Dallas.
- Add Only $169: Boston.
- Add Only $189: Rochester.
- Available from all cities! Call to Book!
- Select May/June Departures (Other Dates Small Fee. Must Be Flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 – $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 – $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.