- Roundtrip Airfare into Cancun (If staying in Cozumel, transfers are available to book for only $89 RT)
- You pick one low price!
- Spend 5 nights in Cancun at the Flamingo Cancun. Located on an amazing beach on the strip in Cancun it’s an authentic oasis of relaxation ideal to enjoy a few days full of disconnection. Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms. This hotel offers pools with a floating bar, spa, jacuzzi, massages, children’s club, day and night entertainment for all ages, gym, sports, & wifi at no additional cost. Grab a bite at Albatros, one of the resort’s 4 restaurants.
- Spend 5 Nights in Cozumel at the El Cozumeleno Beach Resort. Opposite Cozumel Country Club, this relaxed, all-inclusive resort is on a white Caribbean Sea beach. Enjoy 2 elegant restaurants and 5 bars (including a swim-up bar). Other amenities consist of outdoor and indoor pools, plus a dive center, a gym, a game room, a kids’ playroom, miniature golf, Scuba lessons, snorkeling and kayaking can be arranged.
- All Meals, drinks (includes alcohol), tips and more.
- Want to upgrade? In Cancun Upgrade to the Nyx Cancun in the Sunset Suite from only $99 per person. Upgrade to the Deluxe Krystal Grand Cancun from only $139. Upgrade to the 5* Paradisus Cancun from only $559. (Rates to upgrade are per person for all 5 nights..)
- In Cozumel Upgrade to the Deluxe Melia Cozumel from only $179 or Upgrade to the 5* Adult Only Secrets Cozumel from only $398. (Rates to upgrade are per person for all 5 nights..)