- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $69 total for the whole week!) (insider tip add WIFI/GPS combo for only $99 for whole week!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at The San Bosco Inn. Located in the center of La Fortuna, near the Arenal Volcano. offering an outdoor pool and lush gardens, free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms with garden views. (Free access to Hot Springs at sister property)
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next Stop one of my Favorite areas! Southern Caribbean. Lined with picture-perfect beaches and swaying palm trees. The clear, turquoise water welcomes swimmers, sunbathers, surfers, and snorkelers. Becoming increasingly popular, especially with the young hip crowd, this town is among the top rated surfing destinations of the world. With its relaxed atmosphere and its own unique blend of Latinx, Afro-Caribbean and Bribri indigenous cultures.
- Spend 3 Nights at The Hotel Escape Caribeno, with fourteen comfortable bungalows. An intimate Beach hotel with an outdoor pool and pool bar Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to Upgrade your experience? Upgrade in La Fortuna to Montana De Fuego (Onsite hot springs and included local farm tour & Bird watching), Terrazas Del Caribe (Puerto Viejo) fully equipped apartments with large terraces, which surrounds our fantastic pool with jacuzzi and waterfall, bar and restaurant, plus bike rentals.(no breakfast here) In San Jose stay at the Studio Hotel From Only $149 more per person whole 7 nights!
- We are also offering a Deluxe Upgrade to Volcano Lodge & Gardens (Great onsite Hot springs) Lomas Del Caribe (Private villa w/Pool No breakfast here) & Grand Hotel Costa Rica From Only $329 per person whole 7 nights..
- Want an truly unique experience? Add 2 nights in Tortuguero. A village on the Northern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. The small village, which can be reached only by boat is sustained almost entirely by eco-tourism. Tortuguero can be translated as Land of Turtles. The village is situated on a sand bar island, separated from the mainland by Tortuguero River and bordering the Caribbean Sea. Turtle Nesting Season is Now – November & Feb – August! From Only $99 per person for both nights! (call to book the extended stay here and so hear about all options)
- ** Amazing tour deals for this sale for a limited time only. Zipline, Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, Horseback Riding, Snorkel All only $49! Surf Lesson, Cooking Class, Kayaking only $59! (limited space book with your deposit dont wait.