- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual Car Rental at the airport -Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego.Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel is located 94 miles from Juan Santamara Airport and 91 miles from Daniel Oduber Airport (Liberia). In the same way Montana de Fuego is located 1 mile from the hot springs available in the area and about 3-4 miles from the Arenal Volcano. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor’s Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- •Next Stop the Area of Monteverde.
- •Spend 2 Nights at Ficus Sunset Suites. Ficus Sunset Suites is a new hotel that combines the rustic style of exotic wood construction with modern concepts, beautiful gardens and a spectacular views of the Gulf of Nicoya. Additionally, the hotel is located within walking distance of downtown Santa Elena.
- Next head over to Manuel Antonio.
- Spend 3 Nights at Tabulia Tree Hotel & Villas.Tabulia Tree is situated near the fishing town of Quepos and the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park along Costa Rica’s gorgeous central Pacific coast. Here visitors will be delighted by the natural beauty, exhilarating activities and ample supply of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Head back over to San Jose for your last night at the Best Western Irazu.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to add nights? Call us!