- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $99 total for the 7 Days!) (insider tip add WIFI/GPS combo for only $99 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever-green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. Explore our onsite activities, enjoy the amazing Volcano views and feel at home with our genuine service. We are convenient for travelers who seek nature connection and want to recharge energies.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Free access to onsite Hot Springs. Swim, detox and renew at the hot springs pools & Mud Baths.
- INCLUDED-EARLY BIRDWATCHING HIKING TOUR: Recharge and connect with nature. For ornithological beginners or experienced birders. You may begin your mornings by visiting the naturalist trails on property. During this you can expect to see several bird species, monkeys, sloths. Inhale peace, exhale toxins!
- INCLUDED-VILLA MALEKU EXPERIENCE: A Cultural heritage rescue project. Meet a fascinating Costa Rican ancestral culture and make new native friends. The colorful village of Villa Maleku says “capi capi” and welcomes you to this amazing experience full of nature, authentic culture, ancestral arts and rituals.
- INCLUDED-FARM VISITING: Have fun in an educational tour where you will feed, care, and interact with farm animals.
- Next stop – Head over the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 Nights at Byblos Resort & Casino. A Boutique Nature Resort. Byblos is conveniently located at the top of the hill on the main road between Quepos and Manuel Antonio Park and is within walking distance of all the best area restaurants.
- Breakfast every morning.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $45 Per Tour Per person!
- Have some more time? Want to add 2 nights in the cloud forest? From Only $99 more per person spend some time in the Central Valley Cloud Forest.
- Want to upgrade your hotels?
- Upgrade to 4* Volcano Lodge & gardens & Hotel Costa Verde ( a TravelbyJen Fav) from Only $119 per person.
- Upgrade to the Chalet Room at Arenal Lodge & San Bada (directly on beach in Manuel Antonio) from only $215 per person.