- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable Hotel with View to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop the beach area of the Central Pacific. Home to some of Costa Rica’s most iconic beaches such as Jaco and Playa Hermosa. A bit further south, you will encounter the Manuel Antonio National Park. It may be one of the smaller parks in Costa Rica, but it is famous for its high density of wildlife.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Punta Leona, located in the Province of Puntarenas, just 60 minutes from the city of San José; It has an exuberant tropical forest, beautiful beaches with white sand and green-emerald waters of the Pacific Ocean. Costa Rica is known for white sandy beaches, monkeys swinging in the trees that line the sand and endless waves that begged to be ridden. Punta Leona offers a great spot for surfing in Costa Rica.
- Hotel Punta Leona is home to more than 330 species of birds as well as to various mammals, such as the white white-faced monkeys, raccoons, kinkajous and spider monkeys. Discover the reserve and its wildlife through its three easily accessible and well marked trails. We have included Guided Nature walks day and night as well as access to the onsite Butterfly Gardens.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to Add another area? Make this an 8 Night trip from only $99 more per person and make a stop in the famous cloud forest of Monteverde! This price includes staying at the Monteverde Country Lodge, extending the car & Breakfast! (must call to book 8 night trip)