- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $99 total for the 8 Days!) (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista! Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next head over to the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica! The Southern Caribbean Coast has become a tourist favorite for those who are looking to relax or have some fun in the sun. You can visit the Cahuite National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge, home to amazing coastal rainforest and stunning under water marine life and coral reefs. You can also check out the amazing beaches.
- Spend 3 Nights at Bugabutik Hotel. In a quiet environment surrounded by nature, in the middle of the jungle and just 300 meters from the paradisiacal Caribbean Sea, you will find Hotel Bugabutik. Amenities include Pool, a bar/lounge, concierge services, laundry facilities, and more.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Have more time? from only $99 per person add 2 Nights at Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge in Sarapiqui a unique town and river area in the Heredia Province of Costa Rica. It is an ecotourist’s dream vacation hotspot. In addition to being one of the last places to see the endangered Green Macaw, Sarapiqui is home to find several nature reserves, protected areas and national parks.
- Want to Upgrade your experience? From only $149 more per person you will spend 3 nights at Volcano Lodge & Gardens. (complimentary use of onsite hot springs!), 3 nights Terrazas del Caribe (a condo hotel/Breakfast not included) 1 Night at the deluxe Studio Hotel in San Jose.
- Want a Deluxe experience? From only $499 per person. Spend 3 nights at Arenal Springs Resort. (use of onsite Hot Springs)3 Nights at Le Cameleon a Luxury Boutique hotel (one of my favs!) 1 Night at the Gran Hotel Costa Rica.