- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Automatic car rental (Don’t want to drive? call us to set up transfers)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. While cleansing your mind with the fresh air of the rainforest in our exclusive Private Natural Reserve with one hundred acres of pure tropical forest, crossed by rivers and waterfalls, you can also nourish your soul with eco adventures just waiting to be explored.
- Includes guided birdwatching and farm tours, visit to Maleku village and unlimited access to onsite hot springs.
- Breakfast Every Morning at Montana!
- Next Stop Beach Area of Papagayo.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Papagayo Golden Palms, welcome to this adult’s friendly beachfront hotel overlooking the world-renowned Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste. Combining the best elements of a tropical getaway with a pristine beach, locally infused experiences, bespoke dining options and blissful sun-kissed days, this prime beachfront setting is a tranquil yet luxurious haven of natural beauty.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.