- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- First, take your private transfer from the airport to your San Jose Hotel.
- Spend 1 Night at the Best Western Irazu. Located 5 minutes’ drive from central San Jose, this comfortable hotel offers free breakfast, an outdoor pool and tennis courts. The hotel is ideally located for many local attractions!
- The following day a private transfer will take you from the hotel to Hotel Arenal Lodge in Arenal for 3 nights!
- The Hotel Arenal Lodge is surrounded by 2,000 acres of rainforest filled with exotic birds, wild animals and tropical vegetation. It offers unrivaled panoramic views of Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake. The Arenal Lodge has a butterfly garden and a fitness room with sauna. There is a children’s game room, and an outdoor play area. The chalets and suites at Arenal Lodge Hotel are modern and spacious. All types of accommodations have a cable TV, and some have astonishing views of the volcano from the bedroom. The restaurant serves fresh seafood, meat and pasta all day. Some dishes are made with organic, locally sourced ingredients. The dining room offers views of the volcano. Room service is available.
- Next on Day 5 of your trip a private transfer will pick you up to head over to your Puntarenas/Jaco Hotel.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Punta Leona! Hotel Punta Leona is a beach hotel located in the Tarcoles district, canton of Garabito, province of Puntarenas, just 60 minutes away from San José, Costa Rica. It has an exuberant tropical rainforest, beautiful beaches with shades of white sand washed by the emerald-green water of the Pacific Ocean. For your enjoyment, The Hotel Punta Leona offers you a series of activities to make your vacations a once in a lifetime experience for your family and friends.
- On Day 8 – A private transfer will pick you up for your last night in San Jose back at the Park Inn by Radisson.
- Breakfast Every Morning.