- Roundtrip Airfare Into San Jose Costa Rica.
- First, take your private transfer from the airport to your San Jose Hotel.
- Spend 1 Night at the Best Western Irazu. Located 5 minutes’ drive from central San Jose, this comfortable hotel offers free breakfast, an outdoor pool and tennis courts. The hotel is ideally located for many local attractions!
- The following day a transfer will take you from San Jose to Magic Mountain for a 3 Night Stay!
- Hotel Magic Mountain is situated facing Arenal Volcano. The scenic location provides visitors with a stunning view of the giant colossus known as Arenal Volcano. The hotel is only 5 minutes away from la Fortuna Town with its shops, restaurants and other points of interest as well as the “Hot Springs”. The location provides you with an excellent view of Arenal Volcano, whose eruptions offer one of the most natural and extraordinary panoramas in the world.
- Next on Day 5 of your trip a transfer will pick you up to head over to your Puntarenas/Jaco Hotel.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto! The duality of a calm environment away from the noise, but close enough to take advantage of downtown Jacó and its social dynamic makes the Tramonto Hotel the ideal choice for any visitor. Conscious of the natural richness that surrounds the hotel, the Tramonto enforces green politics. Its design is 100% friendly with the environment.
- On Day 8 – A transfer will pick you up for your last night in San Jose back at the Park Inn by Radisson.
- Breakfast Every Morning.