- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Magic Mountain. Our scenic location provides visitors with a stunning view of the colossal Volcano Arenal, rounded by an exotic tropical zone, lush foliage and magnificent scenery. This property offers a prime location, panoramic Volcano views and unrivaled service.
- Next stop – Head over the amazing beach area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Costa Verde. Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird’s-eye view of the Park’s majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys. (guarantee to see monkeys here!)
- Want to upgrade Hotels? Upgrade to superior hotels: Arenal Lodge in the beautiful Chalet rooms and Hotel Byblos from only $119 more per person ( these hotels include breakfast every day as well!)
- Want to upgrade to deluxe hotels? Volcano Lodge Hotel (Breakfast & Onsite hot springs!) + San Bada w/Breakfast from only $249 more per person.
- Spend two night exploring the Central Valley which is known for its cloud forest, Poas Volcano and Coffee plantations. Stay at Hotel Villa San Ignacio Only an extra $99 more per person and includes breakfast! (must call to book this longer stay 1-800-603-3178)
- * For added convenience we have reduced rates on our most popular tours. Book when booking the vacation to get in on these low rates. Canopy tour (zipline), Horseback Riding, Tubing, Waterfall Hike, Catamaran Tour, Manuel Antonio National Park Hike, & More for only $49! Limited time only!