- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual car rental at the airport.Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at GreenLagoon! The Lodge is nestled in a 400-acre farm and situated on the Eastern slopes of Cerro Chato and the Southern slopes of Arenal Volcanoes. In fact, the views of the Cerro Chato Volcano and the main active crater of the amazing Arenal Volcano are impressive, and show both its green side as well as its active crater. Its location, bordering both Arenal and Cerro Chato Volcanoes, The Arenal National Park and the Fortuna Waterfall, allows guests and visitors to observe unlimited quantities of birds, wildlife and fauna in the forests.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next, head over to the area of Sarapiquí.Covering 85% of Heredia’s total land area, Sarapiqui is known throughout Costa Rica for its amazing and rich biodiversity as well as for being an adventure seeker’s dream destination. Lying in the north east of the country and bordered by Nicaragua in the north, Sarapiqui is now a very popular tourist getaway for families and thrill seekers alike.
- Spend 3 nights at Hacienda Pozo Azul! A 2000 acre working ranch, has become the adventure destination of choice in Costa Rica, at only 90 minutes from San Jose or Arenal volcano or 2 hours from Puerto Limon you will enjoy a great variety of eco adventures in a nature rich environment with first class equipment and trained guides to provide you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- Breakfast & Dinner Included!
- Want to add nights? Another Region? Call us!