- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. This hotel has been strategically built on hilltops and slopes which have an incredibly beautiful panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and the adjacent “mystical” Arenal Lake. The spectacle of an active volcano and the relaxing views of the lake´s landscapes can be appreciated from the comfort of your room and balcony, hotel restaurant’s, or while sipping an exotic cocktail in your wet bar or terrace.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next stop – Head over to Byblos Resort located on the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 nights at Byblos Resort. At Byblos you will find more amenities than any other hotel in the Manuel Antonio or Quepos area. Amenities include a sports Bar, luxurious swimming pool, poolside bistro restaurant, casino, pool tables and even a giant Jenga game.
- Breakfast Included.
- Want To Upgrade to Deluxe Hotels? For only $249 more per person for the entire 6 nights you can stay at the Hotel Arenal Manoa (onsite hot springs included) & Si Como No in Manuel Antonio.
- Want to Add 3 Nights? This amazing deal just keeps getting better. Spend 3 nights at Pozo Azul. This glamping experience includes tents mounted on platforms and immersed in the forest. Tents are fully equipped with a king size bed or 2 queen size beds, private bathroom, safe, electricity, telephone and a private furnished terrace. Awarded with the highest level of The Sustainability Certification granted by ICT. This also includes breakfast, lunch & dinner!
- ** We specialize In Costa Rica. Want to add another area? Call us
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Arenal Volcano Hike, Birdwatching & Horseback riding All For one low price $39 Per person!
- ** Top Tour worth adding in the Manuel Antonio Area: Manuel Antonio National Park, Catamaran tour, Damas Island Boat or Kayaking tour, Sea Kayak and Snorkeling, Naranjo white water rafting and Horseback riding one low price $49 per person!