Costa Rica/ Beach, Volcano and Cloud Forest
Airfare, 7 Days, Car, Breakfast & More $559
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare Into San Jose (Costa Rica)
- Pick up your manual rental car at the airport. Upgrade to automatic for only $50. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us- we can set up transfers.
- First Stop Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast that is home to one of the top beaches in the world located within Manuel Antonio National Park. It is one of the smallest parks in Costa Rica but it is the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 of birds.
- Spend 4 Nights at El Faro Beach Hotel.
- Next Stop Central Valley Cloud Forest. The Central Valley Cloud Forest in the Central Highlands of Costa Rica is one of the most scenic parts of the country with spectacular mountain peaks giving way to sweeping views of coffee plantations and active volcanoes below.
- Spend 2 Nights at Poas Volcano Lodge & Gardens
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Add Nights and tours.. Call us Direct.. 1-800-603-3178
- Base Rate: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $89: Atlanta.
- Add Only $109: Washington.
- Add Only $129: Pittsburgh.
- Add Only $139: Boston.
- Add Only $149: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Chicago & Buffalo.
- Add Only $229: Houston & San Francisco.
- Add Only $239: Denver.
- Add Only $259: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select Dates Now – Dec 16 (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 – $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 – $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas.