- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $69 total for the 8 Days!) (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel San Bosco Inn. Located in the center of La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica near the Arenal Volcano. This is the ideal location from which you can explore and enjoy nearby waterfalls, caves, thermal hot springs, and of course the amazing Arenal Volcano. (Stay at San Bosco and have access to sister property Volcano Lodge Hotel & Springs and get use of Hot Springs!)
- Next stop – Head over to the amazing beach area of Tamardino. Playa Tamarindo is well known for its gorgeous white sand beach, for having perfect surf breaks, incredible international and local dining, its proximity to amazing attractions and world-class beaches, and its vibrant and entertaining night life.
- Spend 3 nights at Luna Llena a small Boutique Hotel walking distance to Tamarindo Beach. This hotel is a wonderful place to relax during your unforgettable visit to this unique and growing resort town. After your busy day of fun, dive into the refreshing water of our pool or relax amidst the hotel facilities.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Parque del Lago. The best location in San José, Hotel Parque del Lago has 40 rooms and offers you everything you need to enjoy a moment of relaxation after a day discovering everything, the city has to offer.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $45 Per Tour Per person!
- Have some more time? Add 2 nights by the Monteverde Biological Cloud Forest Reserve. It is estimated that about 50% of Costa Rica’s biodiversity may be found within this area. Add this special area from only $119 more per person total for two nights with breakfast and Mini SUV. (Booking link can be found on TravelByJen.com home page or call 1-800-603-3178)
- Want to Upgrade? In Arenal Stay at Montana De Fuego and get free onsite hot springs, plus mud bath and free guided hike. In Tamarindo Stay at Wyndham Tamarindo (Best Infinity pool in Tamarindo!) In San Jose Stay at the deluxe Studio Hotel – All for only +$109 per person. Splurge a little more and stay at Volcano Lodge Hotel & Thermal Experience (amazing onsite Hot Springs) Margaritaville Beach Resort (where it’s 5 o’clock somewhere) and the deluxe Studio Hotel from only $169 more per person.
- ** This is part of a HUGE sale and we have many exclusive rates at top hotels. Call one of our experts to help you if you are not familiar or want advice!