- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $99 total for the 7 Days!) (insider tip add WIFI/GPS combo for only $99 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever-green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. Explore our onsite activities, enjoy the amazing Volcano views and feel at home with our genuine service. We are convenient for travelers who seek nature connection and want to recharge energies.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Free access to onsite Hot Springs. Swim, detox and renew at the hot springs pools & Mud Baths.
- INCLUDED-EARLY BIRDWATCHING HIKING TOUR: Recharge and connect with nature. For ornithological beginners or experienced birders. You may begin your mornings by visiting the naturalist trails on property. During this you can expect to see several bird species, monkeys, sloths. Inhale peace, exhale toxins!
- INCLUDED-VILLA MALEKU EXPERIENCE: A Cultural heritage rescue project. Meet a fascinating Costa Rican ancestral culture and make new native friends. The colorful village of Villa Maleku says “capi capi” and welcomes you to this amazing experience full of nature, authentic culture, ancestral arts and rituals.
- INCLUDED-FARM VISITING: Have fun in an educational tour where you will feed, care, and interact with farm animals.
- Next Stop Monteverde Cloud Forest. There are a number of cloud forests in Costa Rica with the most famous (perhaps in the world) being Monteverde. There are roughly 9,000 species of plants in Costa Rica, with approximately 3,000 growing in the Monteverde Forest. The complex eco-system is also home to over 100 mammal species, 400 types of bird and thousands of insect species.
- Spend 2 nights at Jaguarundi Lodge. Jaguarundi Lodge is the best option for adventurers and explorers that love nature and wish to live this experience in a small mountain lodge. We are located inside the only forest in the heart of Santa Elena. At only a two-minute walk, you can explore and experience the culture, and local traditions while enjoying restaurants and the Monteverde night life.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to add a beach area? Add 3 nights w/ Breakfast by the beach from only $199 more per person! (Must call to book longer stay 1-800-603-3178)
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $39 Per Tour Per person!