- Roundtrip Airfare Into San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your manual rental car at the airport.Dont want to drive? No problem call us – we can set up transfers.
- Start your trip in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Magic Mountain. The Hotel Magic Mountain offers access to our swimming pools, hot water Jacuzzis and elevator with a panoramic view of the Volcano. Not to mention the innovative international cuisine at Lina’s Restaurant, Magic Sports Bar and Margarita’s Bar.
- While in Arenal we have included your choice of tour. You can pick One of 3 tours: Arenal Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour or Night Walk. (Call to add on all three!)
- Next stop is the famous beach area of Playa Hermosa. Known to be the best surf stop in all of Costa Rica! The surfing may be phenomenal in Playa Hermosa, but it is hardly the only thing to do. Just 45 minutes away is Manuel Antonio National Park. Situated on about 7,000 land acres and 136,000 marine acres, this park is one of the most popular in the country.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto. Hotel Tramonto is Located on Hermosa Beach just 10 min from Jaco on the Pacific “Gold Coast” of Costa Rica.
- Breakfast Every Morning