- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your manual rental car at the airport. Upgrade to automatic only $39. Dont want to drive? No problem call us – we can set up transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort. This Arenal hotel offers comfort and fun, in large doses. Hotel Los Lagos is set at the base of the Arenal Volcano. This Hotel offers multiple swimming pools, water slides, hot springs, and a swim up pool bar, you’ll enjoy the hotel’s aquatic playground as much as you will your clean, comfortable, and spacious accommodations.
- This Hotel offers Onsite hot springs, butterfly farm, self guided hiking trails, mini zoo and volcano look out point.
- Breakfast is included in this hotel.
- We have also inlcuded a tour. You pick! You can do the Arenal Volcano Hike or Zip Line line a monkey through the trees. If you want to do both its just additional $49 per person!
- Next stop the beach area of Playa Flamingo. When you think about a tropical beach with blue crystal waters and sparkling white sand, Playa Flamingo is what you see in your mind’s eye. This stunning beach is one of Costa Rica’s Pacific coast jewels and part of the town of Tamarindo’s charm.
- Spend 3 Nights at the famous Margaritaville Beach Resort. At this resort, barefoot luxury abounds, or maybe flip-flop luxury? After all, this is Margaritaville, a resort brand inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett, whose songs evoke a passion for tropical escape and relaxation. This hotel is a TravelByJen Favorite!
- Next Stop the city of San Jose. San Jose, the capital city of Costa Rica, is filled with rich history and culture. Not only that, but it has a hip urban vibe and an array of restaurants and bars that you won’t find anywhere else in the country.
- Spend your last night at the Hotel Autentico. An exceptional value for our central San José location, the accommodations at The Auténtico Hotel provide a relaxing sanctuary through the energy of Midtown San José.
- Breakfast Included at this hotel.
- ** We specialize In Costa Rica. Want to add another area? Call us. Add the Cloud Forest for 2 Nights from Only $149 more per person!
- ** Top Tours worth adding Arenal Area: Arenal Sloth Tour $49, Arenal Night Walk $49, Kayaking on Arenal Lake $49, Arenal Hanging Bridges $68, White Water Rafting $72…
- Beach Area: Beach Tour & Snorkel $110, Horseback Riding $86, ATV Tour $85