- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Arenal Kioro. Discover Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, a green friendly luxury hotel located just ten minutes from the town of La Fortuna, Costa Rica. The tranquility of our rainforest setting and our proximity to the replenishing waters of the Titokú hot springs provide a peaceful setting for exploring the beauty and exhilarating activities of Arenal Volcano National Park. Located on 27 acres of rolling, green countryside, our hotel is framed by the crystalline waters of the La Palma and Kioro streams, lush, vibrant gardens and private thermal water spas.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Free Access to amazing Hot Springs + Amazing Jacuzzi in every room!
- Next head over to the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica! The Southern Caribbean Coast has become a tourist favorite for those who are looking to relax or have some fun in the sun. You can visit the Cahuite National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge, home to amazing coastal rainforest and stunning under water marine life and coral reefs. You can also check out the amazing beaches.
- Spend 3 Nights at At Le Cameleon. Experience world class service. Offering a beautiful tropical forest setting, Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel is a walking distance from Cocles beach in Puerto Viejo. This luxurious resort features a beach club, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa.
- Breakfast Every Morning + One Gourmet Dinner is included!
- Your final stop will be at the historic Gran Hotel Costa Rica, a Curio Collection by Hilton located in the heart of San Jose, just steps from the National Theater. Following a multi-million dollar transformation, you’ll enjoy modern accommodations, with breakfast included.
- *Save big on popular excursions! Canopy Tours, Canyoning, Volcano Hikes, Safari Floats, Snorkeling, Sloth Tours and more form just $49 per person