- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport -Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at The Springs. The Springs Resort and Spa perches one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley on a mountain ridge just six kilometers North of the active volcano but safely outside the government declared danger zone. Our higher altitude relative to other hotels in the area allows for not only incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night, but also access to the areas famous prevailing breezes.
- Next Spend 3 Nights in the Manuel Antonio Region of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Gaia Hotel.Located in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, is an adults and teens only luxury boutique beach 5 star hotel and resort and a member of “Preferred Boutique” of the Preferred Hotel Group. The Gaia Hotel achieves an ideal blend of modern amenities and natural scenery. Nestled in the magnificent coastal forest of Costa Rica, the hotel’s well appointed, terraced suites and villas offer views of lush and pristine wild surrounding that are beyond compare. The hotel sits on a vast tract of lowland coastal forest, teeming with spectacular and rare wildlife. It is here that the privileged guest may take in the sights and sounds of Costa Rica’s lush and exotic natural gifts.
- Breakfast Included.
- Add tours ahead of time to save time and money! If you need help with anything please call our experienced agents.