- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual car rental at the airport.Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your trip in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana de Fuego. By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel is located 94 miles from Juan Santamara Airport and 91 miles from Daniel Oduber Airport (Liberia). In the same way Montana de Fuego is located 1 mile from the hot springs available in the area and about 3-4 miles from the Arenal Volcano. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor’s Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Breakfast Included!
- Los Canones Canopy Tour Included in this package!
- Next head over to your all inclusive portion of the trip in Guanacaste at the Villas Sol! Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort is located in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste; in the northeast of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Resort is nestled on a hill overlooking the gorgeous Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Want to add nights or add another region?! Call us! We are the Costa Rica experts!