- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual Car Rental at the airport -Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego.Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor’s Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Breakfast Included!
- Canopy Tour Included!
- Next head over to the beautiful area of Guanacaste for your All Inclusive portion of the trip!
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Villas Sol! Overlooking the Gulf of Papagayo, Villas Sol Costa Rica features an outdoor swimming pool and offers elegant accommodation, on site water sports facilities and breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- For your last night head back to San Jose for a 1 Night stay at the Best Western Irazu.
- Have questions? Call us! We are the Costa Rica Experts!