- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual car rental at the airport.Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start off your vacation in the the Arenal Area of Costa Rica! The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon. At another corner of this magnificent place with a 270 degree view, you can appreciate the embracing cloud forest of the nearby national park containing five percent of the world´s natural riches.
- Breakfast Included.
- Next, head over to the area of Guanacaste for your all inclusive portion of the trip! Guanacaste, a province in northwestern Costa Rica bordering the Pacific, is known for its beaches and biodiverse parkland. Its Santa Rosa National Park is home to rare dry tropical forest, surfing sites and some 250 bird species. Guanacaste’s endless beaches include Playa Blanca, with its calm waters, and Playa Hermosa, popular for diving and water sports. Papagayo Peninsula hosts luxury resorts and golf courses.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Occidental Tamarindo! The Occidental Tamarindo is situated in the north-west of Costa Rica, just over a mile from Tamarindo city center. Located on a stunning beach, it is surrounded by exceptional natural beauty. The biodiversity of this magnificent country at your fingertips. It features 198 rooms that were renovated in 2010 and fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay, whether for business, pleasure, or with your family. In addition, you will enjoy stunning views of the beach and the beautiful sunsets.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- For your last night, head back over to San Jose and spend the night at hotel autentico.
- Breakfast Included.
- Optional Tours available starting at $49 Per Person.
- Want to add another region or nights? Call us!