- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport. Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers although we recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 4 Nights at the Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. Explore our onsite activities, enjoy the amazing Volcano views and feel at home with our genuine service. We are convenient for travelers who seek nature connection and want to recharge energies.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Free access to onsite Hot Springs. Swim, detox and renew at the hot springs pools & Mud Baths.
- INCLUDED-EARLY BIRDWATCHING HIKING TOUR: Recharge and connect with nature. For ornithological beginners or experienced birders. You may begin your mornings by visiting the naturalist trails on property. During this you can expect to see several bird species, monkeys, sloths. Inhale peace, exhale toxins!
- INCLUDED-VILLA MALEKU EXPERIENCE: A Cultural heritage rescue project. Meet a fascinating Costa Rican ancestral culture and make new native friends. The colorful village of Villa Maleku says “capi capi” and welcomes you to this amazing experience full of nature, authentic culture, ancestral arts and rituals.
- INCLUDED-FARM VISITING: Have fun in an educational tour where you will feed, care, and interact with farm animals.
- Next stop – Head over the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 nights at Costa Verde. Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird’s-eye view of the Park’s majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Arenal Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $39 Per Tour Per person!
- **Book with confidence. Book now and if you need to move your dates or cancel. We are charging NO change fees. Cancel 4 days prior to departure for a FULL future travel credit.