- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Eco Arenal Hotel. Nestled into a lush, beautifully maintained Setting near the Arenal Volcano and close to downtown La Fortuna, this hotel blends the relaxing, scenic ambiance of an eco-hotel with the friendly customer service and well-appointed amenities of a boutique hotel.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next head over to the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica! The Southern Caribbean Coast has become a tourist favorite for those who are looking to relax or have some fun in the sun. You can visit the Cahuite National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge, home to amazing coastal rainforest and stunning under water marine life and coral reefs. You can also check out the amazing beaches.
- Spend 3 Nights at Azania Bungalows. Azania reflects the essence of hotels in Puerto Viejo . Welcome to the lush South Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, area of untold natural riches, unique culture and traditions. Among the original laid-back caribbean villages of Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo, right in front of Cocles Beach, an enchanting and serene lodge, in complete harmony with the surrounding tropical rainforest. If your idea of a great vacation getaway includes thatched roof bungalows in a tropical seaside village at the edge of the jungle … then this is the hotel for you … ( this hotel does not offer A/C Upgrade hotel in link if you are in need of A/C.)
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next stop Sarapiqui. As one of two certified sustainable destinations in Latin America, Sarapiqui is an excellent destination in Costa Rica for the eco-conscious, nature loving traveler. In Sarapiqui, tourists can discover and explore many lesser known natural gems in a rural rainforest and farming community.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge. Located on 852.2 acres (345 hectares) of tropical rainforest. Explore at your own pace the trails of our Reserve, living the adventure of hanging bridges and discovering the exuberant flora and fauna in the rainforest of Sarapiquí. Tirimbina staff will provide you with a map to plan your trip, as well as safety instructions.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Upgrade this deal to a deluxe package: spend 3 nights at Lomas Del Volcan, 3 Nights at Banana Azul (adult only), 2 Nights at Poas Volcano Lodge from +$199 per person for all 8 nights!
- Upgrade this deal to Luxury package: spend 3 nights at Arenal Kioro (jacuzzi room access to amazing Hot Springs), 3 Nights at Le Cameleon (one gourmet dinner included), 2 Nights at Villa Blanca (Jacuzzi Casitas) from +$479 per person for all 8 nights!
- you can also mix and match where you want to upgrade. Call our experts for assistance. 1-800-603-3178.