- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your SUV mini-Manual car at the airport. (Upgrade to Automatic for only 79$) Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next stop- Head over to Monteverde Cloud Forest. This area is one of our top recommended destinations in Costa Rica. Monteverde is the best place to experience a cloud forest. It also is home to 2000 species of plants, 100 species of mammals and 400 species of birds!
- Spend one night at the Jaguarundi Lodge (Add another night from only $49 more! Call to book the added night.)
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Head over to the beach area of Playa Hermosa. Considered as having one of the best surf breaks, the Playa Hermosa on the Central Pacific is a great destination for the avid surfer! Located close to the other famous beach destination of Jaco, this is the perfect spot for anyone who loves the beach but loves to be close to nightlife and national parks.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, this hotel is located directly on Playa Hermosa beach. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including national parks, white water rafting, horse riding and fishing.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Want to Upgrade your experience? Upgrade to superior hotels from only +$119 per person stay at Montana De Fuego (unlimited access to onsite hot springs + Guided hike) Monteverde Country Lodge, Punta Leona (great beachfront hotel with guided Hike included) – Upgrade to deluxe hotels from only +229 per person stay at Volcano Lodge (unlimited access to onsite hot springs) Poco a Poco (pool hotel) Hotel Oceano (Luxury Suites). – Upgrade to Luxury Hotels from only +669 per person Paradise Hot Springs (Unlimited use of amazing hot springs) El Establo, Los Suenos Marriott.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $49 Per Tour Per person!