- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $69 total for the 8 Days!) (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don’t want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Volcano Lodge, Hotel & Thermal Expereince. Lush tropical gardens, the sound of crashing waterfalls, and striking views of Costa Rica’s famed Arenal Volcano leave guests feeling as though they’ve been transported into the midst of a hidden rainforest jungle. The thermal hot springs Experience are an exclusive amenity just for hotel guests. With two main springs, one near the cold water free form swimming pool, and one down below with its own swim up bar, music, and ambient lighting; you’ll have more than a few choice spots to hang out, as both locations are full of waterways, falls, and secluded pools of varying temperatures.
- Next stop – Head over to the amazing beach area of Tamarindo. Playa Tamarindo is well known for its gorgeous white sand beach, for having perfect surf breaks, incredible international and local dining, its proximity to amazing attractions and world-class beaches, and its vibrant and entertaining night life.
- Spend 3 nights at the Wyndham Tamarindo. A Tropical Paradise in Tamarindo this Chic hotel offers an oceanfront infinity pool and restaurant in a lively Pacific beach town. Free Shuttle to Beach! Plus walk to town!
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Studio Hotel. Our privileged location is just a few minutes from downtown San José and provides wonderful views of the Santa Ana mountains. After continuous improvements and renovation of our facilities, we are proud to present our hotel. We provide a unique experience to stay in the only boutique hotel of Costa Rican art similar to a museum, we offer the largest collection of art after the national gallery.
- Breakfast every morning.
- For Added convenience and even more value we also included one of our favorite tours. La Roca Canyoning Adventure in Arenal Area. For those who are not as adventurous we are offering volcano hike in its place.
- Want to upgrade to an even more upscale experience? From only $199 more per person upgrade to Arenal Manoa, Margaritaville, Xandari!
- Want to Add a Night in San Jose area? this could give you extra time to check out our favorite Animal Rescue center & the Poas Volcano from only an extra $59 per person!
- This is part of a HUGE luxury sale. Check all hotel upgrades direct on the booking link or call the experts for help. 1-800-603-3178.