- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual Car Rental at the airport -Don’t Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort. Nestled in the heart of the tropical rainforest at the base of Arenal Volcano, this luxury resort offers a unique blend of nature, adventure, and relaxation. A member of the Leading Hotels and Spas of the World, Tabacon provides fabulous accommodations, services and amenities in a picture perfect natural setting. The unique thermal mineral springs emerge from the volcano, cascading to form waterfalls, streams, tranquil pools, and ponds. Visit Shangri-La Gardens, a hotel guests and adults only hideaway. Delight your senses with world class cuisine inspired by local fares and indulge at the Grand Spa where treatments are rendered in open air bunglows.
- Breakfast Every Morning!
- Next head over to Guanacaste for an all Inclusive Experience.
- Spend 3 Nights at the RIU Palace Costa Rica! The All inclusive Riu Palace Costa Rica Hotel is a 5 star resort in the middle of Guanacaste’s paradise! Located on the West side on the Papagayo coast, The Riu Palace Costa Rica is a new construction, 6 story high palace like hotel. The beach area is isolated from other hotels, you will only share it with the Riu Guanacaste guests, which guarantees you less people on the beach to enjoy the waves and sunshine. The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica is also next to a Casino, Night Club, Shops and more.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Head back to San Jose for your last night at the Aloft Hotel.
- Want to add nights? Call us!