La Costa de Papito is located in Puerto Viejo and offers a spa and on-site restaurant. It is just yards from the beach and includes a free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast buffet.The tropical-style bungalows at this property come with cozy wooden décor, plus mosquito nets and a private terrace with a seating area and views of the gardens.
The “Que Rico Papito” restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves seafood and international-style cuisine. There is also a fully stocked bar.
Puerto Viejo Town Center is a 5-minute drive from the property, while the Parada Jaguar Rescue Center is only 1,650 feet away.
- Bungalows are individually designed, elegant, rustic wooden structures for noble savages and jungle royalty.
- 13 bungalows privately set apart in a luxuriant 5 acre tropical garden.
- Cool breezes from traditional tropical ceiling fans. Blankets for cool temperatures after 10 pm.
- Large windows open onto vistas of heliconias, bromeliads, palms, gingers, tropical fruit trees and flowers.
- Relax in a comfortable chair or hammock in the shade of a wrap around porch.
- Enjoy a wealth of butterflies, birds, iguanas, Congo monkeys, and docile sloths on the grounds.
- Bungalows are screened with mosquito nets protecting the beds. Rest easy, mosquitoes are well behaved.
- Wireless internet access at your bungalow if you have to work or want to stay in touch.
Stuff To Do
- Tour desk
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
Food & Drink
No content here
Eat & Drink
Start your day with a truly delicious morning meal. A good time to share experiences and compare notes with fellow travelers.
- Fresh baked bread and cakes
- Cereal and granola
- A wide variety of fresh fruit
- Omelettes and eggs made to order at our breakfast grill
- Caribbean sausage
- Homefried potatoes
- “Gallo Pinto” (Costa Rica´s typical breakfast side dish) – Rice and beans mixed with spices
- Fresh tropical juices
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- A daily special – banana pancakes, french toast, breakfast burritos, “huevos rancheros” as examples…
Que Rico Papito Restaurant
A sensual dining experience for lunch and dinner.
Food fit for jungle royalty.
Get Busy & Entertainment
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Weddings & Groups
No content here